Look for Baliku Dive Resort:: the wreck is marked by a white buoy in front of the resort.
In truth, the visibility was very poor on the one occasion that I snorkeled here, however it was late afternoon and I have been told that the visibility is much better in the morning.
- Ease of Access: Straight off the beach
- Hazards: Stony beach
- Visibility: Medium: Better in the early morning
- Best time to go: Early morning in the dry season
- Water Temperature: 27 - 30 C°
- Highlights: A coral-encrusted wreck with loads of fish