Here you will see huge turtles, clownfish, pipefish, boxfish, trumpetfish, frogfish, cuttlefish, squid, crocodile fish, barracuda, stingrays, morays; frankly the list just goes on and on. We accessed this site from the Scuba Junkie Jetty (we'd stayed in Semporna and booked a day trip with Scuba Junkie).
- Ease of Access: Straight off the beach/jetty
- Hazards: Boat Traffic/Coral/Terrorists/Pirates
- Visibility: Variable
- Best time to go: March to October
- Water Temperature: 26 - 32 C°
- Highlights: Turtles, Vast amounts and variety of fish, coral