The 125 meter wreck is very popular with divers and snorkelers due its easy access from the beach. Visibility can be quite poor, but it is well worth a visit. Many snorkelers just see the bow and then give up and head back in, however there are other parts visible to the snorkeler if you persevere!
As is usual in this area, visibility is better in the dry season.
- Ease of Access: Straight off the beach
- Hazards: It's a bit of a swim from the beach
- Visibility: Medium:[/b] Better in the early morning
- Best time to go: Early morning or late afternoon in the dry season
- Water Temperature: 27 - 30 C°
- Highlights: A 125 meter long world war II wreck